Tuesday 29 November 2011

Music For Final Piece

Last night I'd already hopped on looking at what we could do for our final piece in media. Whilst I was exploring titles in both crime and horror scenes, me and Reece were talking over Facebook of what we were going to do. We decided anyway, we'd most likely do a crime / horror or 'serious' video as compared to our last which is a comedic out turn.
Whilst we'll have to do this, we'll have to also research into the genre and production companies and what's popluar too. For that I was thinking of going to a city or even the metro centre one day of the weekend and asking people via video on my blackberry playbook what they would watch genre wise and produce a video of it (with we choose horror particularly I'd look into lionsgate).
Reece started to look at sound and found this pretty quickly which I was seriously impressed with:



taken from - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEDQMLtyGY
                   http://www.thesecessionstudios.com/
 
We're also aware of copyright issues in this final project so Reece emailed ''info@thesecessionstudios.com'' and got this reply:

"Hi Reece, Feel free to use my music in your academic projects. I don't charge students a fee to use my music I just ask that it be attributed to http://thesecessionstudios.com if possible. If you decide to use my music for personal, non academic projects, I usually negotiate a very small license fee depending on your budget. About 5% of what I charge for mainstream production use.


Take care,
Greg"

No comments:

Post a Comment