Tuesday 7 February 2012

Problem

Okay, so it's mostly my fault that I wasn't in yesterday or today, but I'm going to skype Barry at least in half an hour and use team viewer to do some editing (a software that allows you to control someone elses computer) so that we can get some editing done, as well as tomorrow as I'll bring the stuff in.

At the moment, I feel there's a bit of tension within the group and with Reece being off yesterday we had a problem of not having the log list of the shots and where they are in the clips, which is considerably huge as we need to find the clips fast so we can get some work done - we have so much footage we could spend over an hour easily assessing what we are doing (however I did ask him to copy it / scan it a week ago for us or at least put it on the script for reference).

We have another poblem of getting organized as we need to start sellecting our music from secessionstudios, yet the lads keep forgetting to facebook me what we're using and I don't want to go and decide straight away as I feel it isn't fair and as we are a group we should be working as a group.

1 comment:

  1. You could post some links to possible ideas which might allow a selection process to begin?

    ReplyDelete